Welcome to Wilmington Audiology Services
We're here for you.
Wilmington Audiology Services has been providing comprehensive audiologic services for pediatric and adult patients since 1976. Our office is staffed by experienced, certified, and licensed audiologists who are committed to giving our clients the highest quality of hearing health care available.
Putting your needs first
Our goal is to ensure that you don't miss out on any of life's precious moments. We recognize that seeking hearing help can be a daunting task. That's why we make every effort to listen to you and your particular concerns. We strive to build long-term relationships with our patients based on honesty, integrity, and service.
Following a comprehensive hearing evaluation, you will learn how factors such as hearing aid style, size, technology, lifestyle, & budget determine your specific needs.
Common signs of hearing loss
- 1Frequently asking people to repeat themselves.
- 4Ringing, roaring and/or hissing sounds in the ears.
- 7Difficulty hearing on the telephone.
- 2Increasing the television volume to new levels.
- 5Difficulty following conversations in group situations.
- 8Increased isolation from social situations.
- 3Difficulty hearing in the presence of background noise.
- 6Misunderstanding words - often thinking others are "mumbling" - and responding inappropriately.